Symbols - help

jorgearaya

Hello all,

I am looking for a symbol expert that can help me creating a specific library

Most of the symbols I need have a .dwg from the manufacturer

I need the symbols to match the manufacturer's dimensions and use the manufacturer's cad block (which may need clean up so it looks good in plan).

Send me a pm so we can talk more details.

Thank you.

Hello all,

My office may be looking into having some renders done on some of the homes we've drawn up in Chief so far, the render is very basic, look at the link for samples that were probably done in PS.

https://www.gjgardner.com/clovis-madera-county-ne-fresno-county-home-builders/home-plans

Currently my plans don't have a terrain or landscape as we only do construction documents, the site plan it's only 2d. (we would not need to model the actual site, just enough terrain to do the view).

And just like the post above, I need to mention that the office is looking for a "quote" not hourly, if we send 1 home what the cost will be for it, if we send you 10 what it will be for those and so on.

6 hours ago, jorgearaya said:

Hello all,

My office may be looking into having some renders done on some of the homes we've drawn up in Chief so far, the render is very basic, look at the link for samples that were probably done in PS.

https://www.gjgardner.com/clovis-madera-county-ne-fresno-county-home-builders/home-plans

Currently my plans don't have a terrain or landscape as we only do construction documents, the site plan it's only 2d. (we would not need to model the actual site, just enough terrain to do the view).

And just like the post above, I need to mention that the office is looking for a "quote" not hourly, if we send 1 home what the cost will be for it, if we send you 10 what it will be for those and so on.

Those are my renderings! well, mostly. They are not done in PS. Greg Gardner is both an FB friend and client...