Help with roof and missing section of house

srjbb97

Hi there!

I am trying to get the roof to level out below the shed dormer if that makes sense... But the things I have tried haven't worked. Suggestions?

And also in the 3D view a section of the house is just gone, why is that?

fix.thumb.jpg.4edddbf296a8cfc59bd7e3018791640b.jpgfix2.thumb.jpg.24976746be679c613c761fbde4bcad9c.jpg

1 minute ago, solver said:

What is "level out"? do you want a lower sloped roof there?

Best to post the plan file for questions like this.

Yes for the roof, I want to start where the edge of the gable is under the dormer and cover the ceiling plane above the porch area.

Attached the plan. 

Untitled 2.plan

1 minute ago, solver said:

I did not see the problem with the space above the foundation wall looking quickly.

Can't figure this out either. You can always drag the walls down in 3D but I don't know why those walls will not build the siding down to the top of the foundation.

11 minutes ago, solver said:

The dormer seems to be incorrect, so I deleted and redid. You can use a Full Return to auto build them.

Is this porch roof like you want?

ct1.thumb.jpg.0dee2622a195dd64faeb6a2174090a2a.jpg

I did not see the problem with the space above the foundation wall looking quickly.

8 minutes ago, HumbleChief said:

Can't figure this out either. You can always drag the walls down in 3D but I don't know why those walls will not build the siding down to the top of the foundation.

Yes, I will try the auto-return! Thank you!

I have that space missing on another home plan I am currently working on as well. It has never done that before. 

7 minutes ago, solver said:

It's your wall definition. Your siding is set to a 0" thickness. Make it correct to fix the problem.

I noticed this on another plan recently -- one that was posted here or HomeTalk.

Thank you guys for the help!! I appreciate it so much!!