Model 4 differnt wall types in same elevation

Evolution

Client wants me to model a 3Bed 2Bath house and has given me the attached elevation they would like me model.  There are 4 basic wall types I'd like to model as accurately as possible so that their builder can compare his take off to the CA material list. I assume I can model the attic walls by simply selecting them, and set the exterior finish to either vertical siding or board and batten? The wall under it is horizontal siding will brick (they want stone) below. Do I do a knee wall for this? If I do material regions (which to me doesn't make sense) it won't show up in the material list, then I'd have to add it manually?  The exterior feature wall will be either brick or stone. So, do I have to insert wall breaks in each location where the wall exterior finish type changes?  The remaining exterior walls will be horizontal siding (Ship lap or beveled not sure yet) she's trying to decide. 

Elevation.PNG

28 minutes ago, solver said:

Start by defining wall types to match what is on the house. Use them where required. (Eric, do I need to use the wall break tool in the walls with differing types of exterior finishes?)

Pony Wall

Yes, if the materials change mid wall. (I thought so. Used it on several other projects).

Thanks for the help! and additional clarification.