Sign in to follow this  
BlueTree

Glass shower piercing adjoining wall

Working on the CAx9 Bathroom demonstration.  getting near the end, notice the glass shower walls are piercing the adjoining wall.  Cant pull it out to butt the wall.  Any help in appreciated.

Test_Bath_1.plan

Have you tried the Edit Wall Layer Intersections tool 5af5d9291e224_EditWallLayerIntersections.jpg.7b445f5d9a99bb19f0b06c3139f4742b.jpg ?

That worked for one the shower glass walls.  The wall that adjoins at a corner not working.

Do you mean the break in the wall covering in the shower ?   Everything else seems to be able to be fixed with the Intersections tool.

You also have an irregular wall offset beside the tub between the painting and window.

k, Chopsaw.  Think I got it fixed.  Thanks a bunch for your help from the the Great White North.

Keep up the great work, love the wall mural, but that is a pretty tricky stall door you designed.

Thanks.  Following along with the demo vids on youtube.  I'm a newbie.    

I noticed they're no slop in the shower and no means to keep water from pouring over the wood floor.  Hope this is "in progress" ;)

Also, in PBR, the glass shower walls and door are totally transparent, in both PBR and standard views, even if the definition is tempered glass.  The reflection is not  realistic as the walls are invisible. Is it just me?

I seem to remember in previous versions that tempered showed a slight tint in standard view at least.

2 minutes ago, cv2702 said:

I seem to remember in previous versions that tempered showed a slight tint in standard view at least.

Yes that threw me off as well and I thought it was standard glass until I checked.  Not totally transparent but certainly not how I remember it from before.