Door Labels not displaying as expected

chiefmodify

Hi,

I've got my door way label to specify widthxhight, auto label, and description.

All I seem to get is the door way schedule call out, and I can't seem to change it.

In the pic, you will see the doorway and the windows are showing correctly.  If I turn off show call out on the door schedule, then I get NO label at all.

chief issue.png

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kbuilddesign
    Newest Member
    kbuilddesign

• By BlueLines
      In X13, the drawings are complete and I wanted to copy the Layout for a new Layout Template.  You can see the whole sheet with plans, drawings, notes and titleblock in the THUMBNAIL view but when I try to show / open the Layout page itself, nothing appears.  This is true for all 3 "master template" Layouts that I created.  They Layout file and Plan file is too large to attach.  I'm sure I'm missing a simple step but please help!  See attachment screenshot.

• By ChiefuserMathews
      is it possible to display the door size beside the door panel in the plan with a macro?
    • By ChiefuserMathews
      Hello, I have attached my plan and the site picture from the backyard. Why is the brick veneer overlapping my basement window. What am I doing wrong? Site existing condition picture attached backyard
      221008.plan

• By SelahF
      My chosen floor keeps appearing black (it is medium walnut floor from the Chief Architect library). I tried to see if it was all of them, but it seems to just be this single flooring type. I haven't touched any of the display settings for it, so I'm at a loss. Any help? (I'm very new with Chief Architect so this might be any easy fix)

• By DGail1
      At one time, the hinge/swing direction of cabinet doors was displayed in elevation views, but it isn't happening any more.  Is there a setting that I need to change?