Sign in to follow this  
chiefmodify

Door Labels not displaying as expected

Hi,

I've got my door way label to specify widthxhight, auto label, and description.

All I seem to get is the door way schedule call out, and I can't seem to change it.

In the pic, you will see the doorway and the windows are showing correctly.  If I turn off show call out on the door schedule, then I get NO label at all.

chief issue.png

You also need to select "Show Labels" at the top of the DBX where you turned off the callout.

• Upvote 1

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    alexvictory
    Newest Member
    alexvictory

• By aHughJassDude
      So I don't know what the heck is going on here. I'm using several PDFs on my layout (like I've done many time before) and for an unknown reason the line weight on the PDFs are really faint when I use the Chief Architect Save as PDF option to print. The Preview and the Layout both show the line weights on the PDFs at the correct weight. It's only when I save out the PDF that it goe faint. Nothing else on the drawings change. The weight for everything drawn in Chief is good. The PDFs themselves have the correct weight when you open them. It's ONLY when I'm saving out the PDF that the line weight gets reduced on ONLY the PDFs. 

See the photos below. They demonstrate what's happening.

Here's what I've tried already with no change:

-Run in in both black and white
      -Save the PDFs to the Layout file
      -Toggle line weight on Layout on/off
      -Adjust DPI

• By johnstonpm
      Hi.  I am new to CA and am trying to see all of my roof planes in the same view, both for editing and for layout.  The house I'm working on is basically a ranch style home with a steep pitch roof that has been dormered to a create second floor.  I drew the roof planes manually; first, the gable roofs on the first floor, and second, the dormer and shed roofs on the second floor.  Now, I would like to display them all in the same drawing for my layout sheets.  Any suggestions?  Did I draw my roof planes incorrectly?
      Thanks in advance,
      Pam
    • By 40mstew
      When I do a camera view, why doesn't the area I have highlighted in yellow show? What is it in the layer display options do I not have checked?

• By jlctspaces
      Hello,
      I am a beginner using Chief X8 and its got me stumped.  The plan I am working on is a rambler with a basement and 18" floor trusses.  When I add a floor truss to the plan and open a cross section the truss displays at the wrong height.  The top of the truss is flush with the top of the subfloor plywood and there is a gap between the bottom of the truss and the drywall.  If I change the truss to an I joist it displays at the correct height.  What am I missing?
      Thanks,
      Josh C.
    • By DTCBuild
      I am running X8 on an Imac I7 27" with a second display connected (Samsung 26"). Moving the cross hairs on the Samsung is smooth but on the Mac is very jerky. I have tried different resolutions with no improvement. The cursor moves smoothly on all other software. Any suggestions appreciated.
      A second, less annoying problem, is lately my icons are re-arranging themselves. This was a problem in an earlier release, but I thought it had been fixed.

Regards
      Dennis