habdou

Object Information: Custom Object Fields

Does anyone know how to edit or remove the Custom Object Fields in the Object Information once it is created?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    clg7996
    Newest Member
    clg7996

• By Texas_Chief_Pros
      Tutoring Services Architectural Drafting and Detailing Reinforced Concrete Drafting and Design Structural Drafting Services Architectural Presentation Drawings Floor Plan Drafting Services Landscape CAD Drawings Services CAD Conversion Services Kitchen and Bath Remodels 3D Design Services Rendering Services Tiny Home Design

• By JGSpruell
      Chief Architect + Lumion + Photoshop
    • By MN_JohnH
      I am wondering if there is a simple way of aligning the custom tile in a custom backplash? In the attached drawing I have created two custom tiles for this hypothetical shower. The big tile is 24x24 and I would like to have it go 5' up on the wall and then have a 12" deco strip of 2x2 tile and then more of the larger tile above that to the ceiling. Problem is I want a full tile on the top of the 5' high lower part, (the half cut would be on the bottom), and then start with a full tile on top of the deco strip. And my deco strip is 2x2 tile, I made it as a 12x12 square of 2x2 tile and yet it doesn't line up as full tile on the top and bottom edges...
      Tile alignment.plan
    • By dswadejr
      All,
      I am trying to recreate the window set as seen in the picture.  The left and right are easy but how do I make the pentagon shape in the middle?  All of the arches are curved or come out as a triangle.  The help area only comes up with three "custom shapes" and I have not had any luck finding any other tutorials online to help.  Any advice?

Thanks,
      Darrell

• By LoriFox
      Hi all, 

I am working in Chief Architect Interiors X10 trying to find info on how to create a cabinet in the corner of my room where the face is flat and the right side (based on the image I have attached) of the cabinet is matching the angle of the wall. Normally I just fake it and make a small face with a custom counter top, but I don't want the cabinet overlapping my wall in my floor plan.  

If anyone has any information on this I would really appreciate it!

Thank you,