Send To Layout

EconBlueprints

Hello,
In my old V10(B), I could send any individual floor plan to the layout simply by clicking "send to layout"
But in this new X10, whatever I send to the layout changes everything I already sent to the layout to the current plan floor view.

So, If I want to show the first and second floors side by side, first I sent the First Floor Plan View.
Then, go up one level to the second floor and send the Second Floor Plan View.....but that changes the First Floor Plan View so there are now two Second Floor Plan Views.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Lane

1 hour ago, EconBlueprints said:

What am I doing wrong?

The program used to default to creating a new layerset every time you sent a view to layout (ending up with a mess of inscrutable layerset #'s) It no longer defaults to that and you have more control. You need to have a plan view or layerset associated with different plan views. Currently you sent views are all using the same settings.

Go to your layout, select a view to highlight it, press the F1 key. When the Help opens click the link " Layout Box Specification Dialog." to see how it all works.