Alisa_Dorado

Placing window in curved wall

Using CA X9 Interiors on a Windows 8PC. I have a curved wall that I'd like to place a window in, how can I do this? Picture of what the window does in a curved wall. 

Window.png

Hi , Do you have the Curved Sash Option in Interiors?  Open the Windo's DBX and look on the Sash Tab for the Radio Button for Curved.

Also, it's good to have your Forum Signature filled in please, especially with the Software Version,
and of course a Name is nice too :) ..............see mine below in Blue for how to do that.
If you don't see my Signature then you have them turned off for the Forum or are perhaps on the CA Mobile WebSite.

• Upvote 1

@Alisa_Dorado     can't you see mine?  the instructions are there...

you should see this below the Post , if not you may have Signatures set to "Not Show"  which is under the X on the Right hand side of others posts.

2.thumb.JPG.d73a2ea9b8156965519ade163916c749.JPG

Mick

Chief X5 - X10

Win10 Pro on (2) 32" BENQ BL3200PT Monitors 

Asus X99A-II c/w 5820k CPU , 32GB RAM and EVGA Nvidia GTX 980Ti 

*** to fill in your Signature like this .... go up to the top RH Corner click on your UserName>Account Settings>Signature....

***To add Pics to your Posts please use Windows Snipping Tool , found under Windows Accessories in your Start Menu,

Save the Snip to your Desktop and Drag it into the Light Grey Area of the Reply Window.

• Upvote 1

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Reboreb
    Newest Member
    Reboreb

• By DTCBuild
      I design for a builder who uses concrete walls (Ritek). The builder wants the plans to show the window size correctly with the cutout 40mm larger all round. I see you can do this with stem walls. Is there a work around for normal walls? Doors are ok, I just make the jamb 40mm wide. This doesn’t seem to work for windows. The wall manufacturer wants to read my cad files, measuring the rough openings.  Any suggestions would be great, thanks
    • By mborean
      I need to draw a greenhouse window in an as-built drawing such as in the attached photo. The Bay or Box window doesn't work as it   places walls under the three windows.  If there is a symbol out there I can't find it.  Anyone run across this.

Thanks

• By decorators3
      Hi

I am creating a garden with curved fence,  Under Build I went to fencing then curved fencing - great no problem BUT  I have been trying to change the standard pickets to privacy fence.. I'm probably missing something really simple.. but I have been at this for over an hour.   

Any suggestions
      Thanks
    • By verticalworks
      I have a window arrangement that has a space between them and would like to get the inside to look good with the casing so I can render it. Of course I can mull the trapezoid and one casement but cannot add the other due to the distance. Is there a work around for this?

• By Doug_N
      Any window opening in a masonry wall usually requires an angle iron lintel.  That seems to be a problem for CA.  Although there is a lintel option for windows, you have to do the lintel manually or create a profile for it.  The lintel doesn't show up correctly in the window schedule if it is an angle, i.e. 3 1/2 x 4 x 1/4 LLV (long leg vertical.)

Does anyone have a workaround?