StefanAastroem

Searching architect who can assist me in Oregon

Dear Sirs,

We have designed our new house with Home Designer Pro 2018 and is now searching for an architect/constructor who can assist with finishing off our drawings so we can submit to planning/county.

The lot we have is at DryCreek Airpark just outside Prineville, Oregon so preferably you are located in the area of Central Oregon.

I would like to share my drawing and a document of what needs to be corrected.

If we can do a teamviewer session so I could learn how the issues will solved/corrected would be perfect.

If Jared has not worked out an agreement with you I can look at it.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Talal1975
    Newest Member
    Talal1975

• By hamedDesighn
      Hi , when ever i press delete key i should see this why ? seriously ? this bug was within chief since 2 years ago that i started with it .
    • By hamedDesighn
      How to fix wall length Or lock the wall dimention so they don't change .
      i would be thankful if somebody help .

• By DCB123
      Hello, my name is Doug, as I am a Chief Arch’l Cad Designer, looking to help other contractors, builders and Chief users with their residential projects, 3D models, plans, walkthroughs, photo realistic renderings in Chief Architect & Lumion softwares.
      I have a well established portfolio of the houses that I’ve done, renders in lumion 
      and other references as well.
      I would love to discuss your next design project with you, and even do a free online meeting, for us to get better aquanted with your Project. My professional rates are reasonable, depending on the size of the project, and the scope of the work, but I normally take payment on PayPal, and block out prepayment, for lesser amounts of time, or discuss, working on larger projects on contract basis. Pls, reach out to me, so, that we can discuss things further?

Douglas Burgmann
      Chief Architect Designer III
      Accurate Asbuilts & Design
      Email: douglasburgmann@gmail.com
      cell:     (970)987-4476 msg
      Web:   http://www.dcbcaddesigns.com
      FB: dcb1234

• By 10HULZN
      Design/Build Remodeling company based in Bellevue, WA seeking creative and disciplined architectural designer to work in fun and collaborative company culture.

Requirements:
      Experience with Chief Architect design software Architectural design certificate or better 5+ years architectural design experience Residential permitting process experience Ability to work with others  
      Duties:
      Research lot setbacks, IRC code requirements and/or restrictions that need to be incorporated into plans. Supply energy calculations, engineering or additional drawings to building departments as required. Create a set of construction drawings, which will be referenced throughout the permitting and construction phases with details sufficient to build from and all structural elements resolved including electrical and HVAC. Detail interior and exterior aesthetics, mechanical systems, etc. as requested. Manage permit submittal, corrections and issuance.