Most OnlineNewest Member
Does anyone have a checklist or a link to one for construction documents that should be in a set of standard residential blueprints?
I realize some are situational, but I want to make sure I'm not missing anything. I'd rather create too much than not create enough.
Is it possible for someone to open a layout file without the plan? If that would help answer my question. Just let me know and I'll attach it or a PDF of it.
So far I have:
1. Cover Page (w/ Sheet index, Project Details, Building Area, Project Area (with Satellite Photo)
2. Front & Rear Elevations - w/ vertical & horizontal dimensions.
3. Right & Left Side Elevations - w/ vertical & horizontal dimensions.
4. Floor Plan Overview - w/Exterior Dimensions, Room Designations (w/dimensions), Light Fixture Locations, etc.)
5. Foundation Plan - w/dimensions & special designations for non-standard foundation walls (No cross sections)
6. Framing Overview - w/interior dimensions, exterior dimensions, and wall type designations w/ wall type cross section details.
7. Exterior Framing Elevations - w/dimensions, door & window schedules.
8. Cabinet Schedule - w/cabinet details (elevation views)
9. Electrical - light, outlet, and switch locations. Etc.