SHOP DRAWING ISSUES | IMAGE PIXELATION, ETC.

interiorarch

Hello.

Please see the attached screenshots as reference to the questions below.

After I have place dimensions and finalize cabinetry in the actual floor plan, everything is setup to transfer over to Shop Drawings.  What is the best solution to get the highest quality/resolution when pressing "Send to Layout" might be.  My first screenshot provided shows my current setup, however, some cabinetry featuring the same options from the dialog box get transferred over to the layout different then others (i.e. pixelation, unable to resize/scale objects, darker lines on some cabinetry, etc.). 

Also, when I enter "Full Camera," "Perspective Floor Overview," or "Orthographic View" within the actual "Plan" in order to provide rendered screenshots of the actual cabinetry, everything looks clear & crisp.  Once I press "Send to Layout" and transfer a rendered image to my Shop Drawing it remains in tact. But in other scenarios where I completely close Chief and re open the program, many of these images that were once crisp, are now blurry or pixelated, while others remain the same.  What might be causing this? 

:/ 

IA_PREPPING_CABINETRY_SHOP_DRAWINGS.png

IA_PIXELATION_ISSUES_SHOP_DRAWING_QUESTION.png

That was a new feature in X8 I believe and is still the same and is done purposely to save memory while you are working with the file and plan and layout is open.  It does however print at full resolution and if you want to view it in layout at full resolution you just need to zoom way way in on it and press update and then back off but be aware that this will use more resources to display it that way and may slow you system down as it does mine.  Nothing broken it just looks that way.