Flat sides on base/tall cabinets

sweetmelissa

Hello CA helpers.  Hopefully I will explain this well enough for you to understand what I'm needing.  I am wanting to have sides that extend to the floor on the right side of the tall cabinet on the R and the Left side of the tall cabinet on the L.  When the depth of the base and tall cabinets are the same, this is easily done by checking "flat side" and "closed toe" but leaving the toe kick dimensions in (which I do want to retain the toe kick).  However, when the tall cabinets are 2 inches deeper than the base cabinets, It extends the Sides on Both sides but leaves a gap where the toe kick is on one (the inner) side.  Make sense? Tried to capture it with attached pics. How would you achieve this look? Again, end goal is to have tall cabinets be 24" deep, middle base cabinets to be 22" deep and for the sides/ends of the entire group of cabinets to extend to the floor.  Thanks for any suggestions.  Relatively new to CA by the way. We only do custom cabinets.  I just need it to "look" right.

Tall cab. level with base cabinets.PNG

Tall cabinet 2in deeper..PNG

cabinet group.PNG

3 hours ago, sweetmelissa said:

I just need it to "look" right.

This looks right AND can read correctly in a cabinet schedule.

Reduce the width of a tall cabinet by stile with, make the stile you don't want extended "0", place a filler the stile width next to cabinet, uncheck filler, set tall cabinet and stile to 26 deep.

Block together, copy past in place, reflect.

Open block and select include in schedule, change the label to suit. Now looks right and reads correctly in the schedule.

I forgot-uncheck include in schedule for tall cabinets and fillers, And suppress label for them as well. Was in a hurry, past my bedtime. 

screen 017.png

screen 018.png

screen 019.png