JBKConstruction

Will Pay $200 to have 12 details drawn in Chief

This message is for anyone who can use chief and wants to do some work. I have a license to chief but can’t draft efficiently yet. I need 12 details drawn in chief for a project I am working on. I have them drawn in auto cad but they don't copy over well at all. Is anyone willing to draw these 12 details for a total of $200.  Please feel free to call my cell at 209.263.1382. My name is Matthew. This is not a scam. I seriously need these drawn for a job and I can't figure it out and I don't know anybody that knows how either. If you draw them and send me a pdf to show they are drawn I will mail you a check or pay on PayPal, whatever you like. I live in Sacramento, ca so if you are in the area I will also pay cash. Thank you in advance. 5a079eb87a7e8_details2.thumb.jpg.5983646c94ea806a6347ae1c3140e31f.jpg5a079ebb3daab_detailscopy.thumb.jpg.4cd5f47836639b12d071116cba53e8cb.jpg

details.jpg

details copy.jpg

• Like 1

What format are the files you posted?

Why can't you use them directly in Chief without redrawing them?

I would be curious to see the Autocare files too. Import them into chief as a dwg and experiment with the various import options to see how close you can get them to the Cad images. They are simple cad lines no big thing. Save each one to cad detail management and you’re done. If Matt does not have time and wants to pay $200... okay. 

Matthew, have you tried a High res screen capture or simply print each to a pdf and import the pdf into chief. This is method may not get you the sharpest image but it will work and won’t cost you but a few minutes of you time.

just trying to off constructive options you may not have considered. Otherwise, Post your CAD files. I would hard pressed if some does not already have exactly what you want and would be willing to share them free of charge. 

On 11/11/2017 at 5:46 PM, solver said:

Thank you very much for the tip. I did see similar drawings in the library. However, right now I am very slow and have to get this work done. Thanks again.

• Like 1

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    lyssekelley
    Newest Member
    lyssekelley

• By Renerabbitt
      Open to new work. I've been working remotely for clients for years and can easily navigate the issues that present themselves from remote work. I have plenty of references and videos demonstrating my various services. The following images are snippets from my site at www.RabbittDesign.net

I offer training-while-drafting services in Chief Architect as well as training in Sketchup, Thea Render, Photoshop, Premiere Pro and Procreate.
      I tend to cater to experienced designers and drafters in Chief Architect, many of which benefit from and are quite pleased with anno/layer sets, library items, toolbars, and a more cohesive folder structure and .plan and .layout files. 
      A few hours of my service may cut hours off of every project you have going forward.
      Feel free to check out my YouTube channel dedicated to all things drafting, designing, modeling and rendering in my signature below.
      Take a look at some of my recent design work in the Gallery
      Also, take a look at the extensive Free Content Thread and continued free content YouTube Series:

• By StudioDearborn
      Award winning kitchen design studio seeking a junior designer on a part time consulting basis to take on site measurements and initial drafting of kitchens.  Candidate will need to have on the ground presence in Lower Westchester New York at jobsite at least for measuring; will need to do site visits, measure spaces, and draft initial cut at kitchen designs and prepare 3D architect layout documents for client review using our studio templates.  Additional responsibilities are a possibility if candidate is interested, including client follow up work, interior design material selection and ordering, layout, etc.  I am flexible on job scope and happy to work with the right person to tailor the responsibilities.

• By robdyck
      Does anyone have some decent ideas to keep track of details? I'm working on a large home that has over 40 details. If I decide that a particular detail, let's say it's #5, is redundant or not required, that means I've got 35 details and their callouts to renumber????? 
      I've been calling out details from the cross sections in layout, specifically so I don't have to open each section view (which is so tedious) in order to place callouts. But there's no schedule tool in layout to make any sort of auto-numbering system. And no linking system from the callout to the detail camera (I like to keep them live) or to the CAD detail (which I use for less dynamic details).
      This is as bad or worse than the issues one runs into when using room numbers.
      Surely there is some system within Chief for actual architectural plans? 
    • By Eckstrom
      Hi all-

I own a small residential design firm near Boston, MA and I’m looking to outsource my plans from the conceptual phase thru final construction docs. I would have 20-30 hours a week to fill if I had the right person. The work could be remote from anywhere or could report to my office. Looking to start pretty much right away. Shoot me a message or email ethan@eckstromhomedesigns.com with a sample set of plans and your hourly or per job pricing. I’ll attached some examples of my work, I like my sets to be as detailed and clean looking as possible.

Thanks!
      Ethan Eckstrom