ECIDesigner

Creating OG Countertop Edge

Hi! Is there a way to change the countertop edging to an OG edge or bullnose? Something other than a flat straight edge? 

Thanks! 

Jennifer

X8 user

Open the cabinet specification dialog, look for moldings.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    goshgolly
    Newest Member
    goshgolly

• By jackiec
      How can I put a countertop on a custom island. Any suggestions? Thxs
    • By fmrkva9525
      Ive been designing and modeling a few pieces of furniture and builtins here in chief and for some reason I'm having issues with countertop overhangs when a cabinet is butted to another cabinet that is a different depth. Ive attached a photo, but ive never ran into this issue in x9. I have countertops set in my defaults to be the same all the way around, but for some reason when a cabinet is placed adjacent to another, the cabinet with the larger depth will not carry the correct overhang to its adjacent cabinet.

• By DCB123
      I need to know how to get my custom kitchen looking better here.
      Any ideas on getting the ceilings lowered with a dropped ceiling of 11.5"/Valance over the sink/left
      side backsplash to show/matching tile/size of the backsplash tile...?

If you think that you would need the file, then send me a text,
      and we can discuss this?

DCB
      Accurate Asbuilts & Design
      (970)987-4476 cell
      Email: douglasburgmann@gmail.com

• By brinkbart
      Here is a library of popular microwaves and warming drawers. Some insert into full-height cabinets and some are under-cabinet mounted. Some are 24" and some are 30".

I have even included a set of pre-built full-height cabinets with these inserted that should take on the characteristics of the cabinets in your plan.

Some of these have higher face counts than I think necessary, but since you'll typically be using only one or two per plan, I think it'll be fine. Use at your own discretion.

Enjoy!

microwaves_and_warming_drawers.calibz