Line in my 3D view

ladycoralie

1 hour ago, Mark3D said:

White bleed thru I fixed it by changing the brick ledge step down in wall type define dialog  from 48 to  0 not  sure if that is a problem in other area but it fixed it

Hi Mark3D,

I just got back from the shops and went through all of your steps. I changed the brick ledge to 0 as you said and it has solved it. I don't know what a brick ledge is. What is it? I would never have thought to even look at that. Thanks for your help.

12 minutes ago, Mark3D said:

Brick ledge is for monolithic slab so the outside brick skin goes below the floor suface like one or two bricks or more if needed it take the bricks down to ground level

I'm struggling to understand this but I'm trying. Do you have any idea why it was only the front 2 walls affected and none of the others? It's really weird.

23 minutes ago, Mark3D said:

just be patient there are lot smarter users than me they will have a better idea 

Hey Mark3D. It's not you, it's me. I don't understand a lot of building concepts. It takes me a while to fully comprehend. I'm just not the sharpest tool in the shed. :P I'm really struggling trying to aliggn the walls in this model too. I can't figure out why they won't align properly in parts.