• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NeilC2020
    Newest Member
    NeilC2020

• By Renerabbitt
      POST 0

You've found it! A thread offering up some of my favorite symbols and content for Chief Architect X-11.
      These items are for X-11 only. If you haven't updated yet I encourage you to do so, it's a great release.
      The following content is listed by category with both a link to the post within this thread for easy navigation and a link to a direct download if you won't to cut straight to the chase. new/recent uploads are in RED font
      CLICK ON THE "DL" FOR INSTANT .CALIBZ DOWNLOAD:

CONSTRUCTION ASSEMBLIES/ARCHITECTURAL ITEMS:
      RABS 42 CABLE RAILING - DL    RABS MODERN FRONT DOOR AND DOOR ASSEMBLY - DL   RABS INTEGRATED SINK - DL NEW!!! 03/26/2020  
      ENTOURAGE:
      RABS CHARLES-HILL GROUPED LIVING ROOM - DL RABS CHELTON GROUPED LIVING ROOM - DL    ACCESSORY HOME #1 - DL ACCESSORY HOME #2 - DL ACCESSORY HOME #3 - DL  
      KITCHEN RELATED:
      3-ISLANDS - DL LA CORNUE 1908 RANGE - DL CAFE APPLIANCES, PAINTABLE(CORRECTED) - DL  
      LIGHTING:
      PENDANTS AND SCONCES - DL-1 - DL-2 - DL-3 - DL-4 RECESSED NC HALO 4 INCH LED WITH HOUSING - DL NEW!! 03-22-20  
      MATERIALS:
      TILE AND COUNTERTOPS #1 - DL 1(ONEDRIVE LINK) - DL-2 CUSTOM WHITES WITH PAINT TOOLBAR ICONS - DL-1 - DL-2 - DL-3 - DL-4 - DL-5 - DL-6 RABS RUGS 1V1 - DL          RABS STARTER KITCHEN MATERIALS PACK - DL         RABS FLOORING PACK 1 - DL            RABS OLD GOLDEN OAK FLOOR - DL     
      SYMBOLS:
      FIREPLACE ASSEMBLY 1 - DL     ACKLES BED AND EDISON TABLE LAMP - DL-1 - DL - 2 TEAPOT MATERIAL EDITOR REPLACEMENT - DL-1 - DL-2 FINMARK TABLE FROM CB2 - DL FIREPLACE MANTLES 1 AND 2 - DL    RABS STRETCHABLE PICTURE FRAMES - DL     

VIDEOS: 
      YouTube Channel  
      Many of these I have personally made or modified. Some of the content may have been created by others for which I will give credit. Many of the materials have free licensing, so no credit is needed. 
      Some of this content may slow down your program as I have a high powered machine and often times use complex and high resolution textures. I will try and give as much detail as possible. Use at your own peril!

No but seriously dig through and enjoy, I've spent a good number of hours ensuring the quality of these symbols and will update them periodically- so CHECK BACK IN! and PLEASE GIVE A LIKE FOR THE POST OF ANY SYMBOL YOU LIKE, IT ENCOURAGES ME TO GO BACK AND REFINE/REDUCE/OPTIMIZE THAT SYMBOL. GIVE A DOWNVOTE AND IT'LL PROBABLY ENCOURAGE ME TO DO THE SAME THING...YOU'LL JUST BE A JERK FOR IT

CHANGELOG:(PACIFIC TZ)
      Page 1:
        Post 0:
      02-12-2019- 4:45PM: Removed the poll, migrated this thread. re-uploaded from X11 public beta 02-20-2019-2:59PM: Added a Poll for user content requests 03-30-2020-6:49PM: Deleted Video Links and added link to YouTube Channel   Post 5:
      02-12-2019- 4:45PM: centered the hearth on the symbol   Post 18:
      02-12-2019-9:52PM: Posted and fixed DL links  

Here is a symbol to get you started:
      @Cheryl_C_Crane Think you requested this,

RUSTIC BRICK 2.calibz
      Number of Textures: 2
      Map size: 1024x1024
      Filesize: 3.13 MB

• By Doug_N
      Lets say some really careless designer (ummm me... blush)  makes a mistake in an edit table.  How can it be edited? 
    • By Adam_Gibson
      The title says it all.
      Barrel Table 4 Seats.calibz
    • By Renerabbitt
      Simple Tree stump table that I modeled in Chief
      Shown here:

Tree Stump Table.calibz