Need to transfer my files to a 24x36 pdf file

RenoGreg

I have 7 drawings that are drawn in Home Designer Professional that I need to get printed out. These drawings are Arch D sized (24x36), but my program only allows output to a 18x24 size.  I need to send you my pln. files, and have you send me back the pdf files of the proper size. This should be a very simple process, and take less than a half hour. If anyone out there is interested, please get back to me with what you would charge me to do this. Thank You.

You can do this yourself by printing a PDF at the Home Designer Pro size (12" x 18") and then annotate it for scale at 200% (1/8" = 1' on 18x24 annotate the pdf at 1/4" = 1' scale). You take that PDF for each page to a print shop or blueprint shop, they can print it on 18 x 24, scan the page and then upsize it 200% and reprint it to 24"x 36" paper and it will if done properly then print to scale. Many users who do not have large format plotters do this all the time with reliable success. 

This can be done natively in Chief Premier like jbaehmer suggested but you can also do it yourself as above.

DJP

15 hours ago, jbaehmer said:

feel free to email them over and I can do a quick PDF for you.  

Thank you jbaehmer.  How much will you charge me for this?

I'm having trouble uploading the files here. Could you send me your email address? Mine is suncrestnv@gmail.com