Siding Showing In Interior Space On Render

TheEdge

Hello All,

I'm dealing with a situation that seems to come up quite a bit when I am working on more detailed roof lines and ceiling for interior spaces.  

After working out the roofs and different pitches and intersections, the siding shows on the interior walls upon rendering.  I've tried just about every combination of toggles on the wall specification portal.  I'm wondering if there's something silly sitting right in front of me as the program seems to have covered so many of these type of issues.  It'd be hard to imagine this is not something I've missed.  

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks so much for any assistance.  

I've attached an interior render and a shot of the exterior at the same location so you can see the details.

Thanks,

Erik

post-1336-0-07706700-1403290034_thumb.png

post-1336-0-71125600-1403290043_thumb.png

Erik:

Scott knows all the fixes for your situation.  I would probably make those walls into pony walls with the bottom part with your drywall and the upper part (exterior) with your shingles.  BUT, there may very well be an easier way in dealing with that with some of the settings.  If you post the plan, you might even get a nice video from Scott .... if you say please! :)