Random, anyone have a nice grass texture they're happy with. I've been using the same one for a while now and I'm thinking I'm not completely happy with it. Like something that's maybe a little more realistic.

• 1 year later...

You're welcome to a couple of my favorites.  :)

attachicon.gifgrasses.calibz

I am working in X5 and it won't let me use these grass files because they are in a newer version. Does anybody know if I can convert these to something I can use in X5? Or does anybody have any X5 grass textures they like and would like to share? Thanks

I am working in X5 and it won't let me use these grass files because they are in a newer version. Does anybody know if I can convert these to something I can use in X5? Or does anybody have any X5 grass textures they like and would like to share? Thanks

I uploaded just the basic textures to that post. You can download the textures and make a new material in your User Catalog with them.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    EvanDesign
    Newest Member
    EvanDesign

• By dbritti
      I just downloaded Wayfair's catalog of furniture but I found that when I apply a different fabric texture from the CA library it looks terrible.  It's as if the scaling is WAY out of line. Anyone else have this problem? I really want to use their furniture objects because the CA library is outdated, but they don't behave well.

Denise Britti
      CA X11
      MacBook Pro 
    • By MN_JohnH
      I am wondering if there is a simple way of aligning the custom tile in a custom backplash? In the attached drawing I have created two custom tiles for this hypothetical shower. The big tile is 24x24 and I would like to have it go 5' up on the wall and then have a 12" deco strip of 2x2 tile and then more of the larger tile above that to the ceiling. Problem is I want a full tile on the top of the 5' high lower part, (the half cut would be on the bottom), and then start with a full tile on top of the deco strip. And my deco strip is 2x2 tile, I made it as a 12x12 square of 2x2 tile and yet it doesn't line up as full tile on the top and bottom edges...
      Tile alignment.plan
    • By Sweeney
      Anyone have a good fill pattern for a flagstone patio? I have found a good texture for 3D rendering, however nothing good for plan view.

Thank you in advance,

Austin 

• By WhistlerBuilder
      Hello Chiefers,

I was wondering if anyone had any good cedar wood textures. I noticed that this one is specifically lacking in the stock package. I am looking for any of the following textures:
      1) Lap siding
      2) T&G siding or soffit
      3) Beam / Posts
      4) Smooth wood grain

Cheers,
    • By pintodesign
      Hi all
      Somewhere along the line recently I lost my Chief X10 texture files.
      Any ideas on how to retrieve them?
      Thanks

Barb