Designer100

Exterior Elevation Issues, 2nd floor ceilng.

I have a few issues with this plan and cannot solve them. I would appreciate any help.

1) board coming out of rear elevation

2) Front Porch - colums need lined up with slab and 1/2 column needs removed against the wall. Front Elevation keeps opening up between the 2nd level and attic area. 

3) 2nd floor plan ceiling keep changing to 117 in from 96 in! I have changed in defaughts and it keeps changing back! Building section of 2nd floor needs 8 ft ceiling all across. showing space above. I am tr\ying to get const. drawings finished on this plan today. 

Thanks for anyone helping.

1542.zip

Edited by Designer100
hit enter before uploading file
  • Downvote 1

I fixed those items for you, but I could see some other things, fixed a few of them, Merry Christmas

I sent you an e-mail link to it for download

1542-fixed.zip

Hey Perry I could not open this file. I am using x8. Could you tell me how you fixed whatever you did?

Thanks,

Newell Cheatheam 

X8 Windows.64 bit

too much to state here, it opened X9 automatically. I'll open in X8 and re-do it and send it to you again.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    njynir
    Newest Member
    njynir

• By Designer100
      Hi,
           I am trying to place columns and grid line with dimensions.
      I have to create on column circles and columns lines , then the dimensions will not place correctly to center usining manunel dimensinos (its leaves 12in on each side of column center lines.
      Chief Architect needs to be more friendly and have more commercial symbols and column lines to dimensions to them. They do have a commercial templet, but it does not have any of those.
      Plus they need commercial window details etc. I am donating this for a non-profit to design a rendering and another area added on the back of this building.I am donating a rendering of exterior to help them fund raise $300.000.00 (by December) to buy the exist. building and remodel adding finishes to look better and another 2,000 s.f. to it.

Can anyone help me on working out the Grid center lines and will measuring correctly? turn on background and existing bldg. is under neath. 

Thanks,

Newell
      CA Premier x 12

Porter Road Floor Plan existing.PDF
      Existing Building remodeling.Addition.plan
    • By verticalworks
      We have limited space on our layout page and more pages than can fit. I cannot seem to find a way to do columns. The only option is to shrink the font but that will not be an option as the city requires a minimum font size. All I can come up with is to do a manual text box. This seems like there should be an easy solution to this as I know plan sets that are 60-80 pages and you would need multiple columns to show all the pages. Thought?

• By Nitric81
      How can I create these surrounding decks with columns the full hight of the house inside the railing as shown in the pictures here?

• By Designer100
      The attached pergolia remodeling I am trying to copy and paste stone column, with cap and 8" wood posts to another plan of same buliding of site plan. I even blocked the column and it only pastes the stone base , not the cap nor the 8 in posts. I would also like to
      past the pergolia framing etc. to the new plan. but mainly the full columns now. any suggestions. 
      Pergola.zip
      site plan.zip

• By EdEmery12
      I designed a custom column and need to use it in the railing on a deck/screened in porch but a can not find it.   The program Chief 10x will not let me open user catalog only 
      the core catalog, bonus and manufacture.  is there a special way i need to save the column?