Designer100

Exterior Elevation Issues, 2nd floor ceilng.

I have a few issues with this plan and cannot solve them. I would appreciate any help.

1) board coming out of rear elevation

2) Front Porch - colums need lined up with slab and 1/2 column needs removed against the wall. Front Elevation keeps opening up between the 2nd level and attic area. 

3) 2nd floor plan ceiling keep changing to 117 in from 96 in! I have changed in defaughts and it keeps changing back! Building section of 2nd floor needs 8 ft ceiling all across. showing space above. I am tr\ying to get const. drawings finished on this plan today. 

Thanks for anyone helping.

1542.zip

Edited by Designer100
hit enter before uploading file
  • Downvote 1

I fixed those items for you, but I could see some other things, fixed a few of them, Merry Christmas

I sent you an e-mail link to it for download

1542-fixed.zip

Hey Perry I could not open this file. I am using x8. Could you tell me how you fixed whatever you did?

Thanks,

Newell Cheatheam 

X8 Windows.64 bit

too much to state here, it opened X9 automatically. I'll open in X8 and re-do it and send it to you again.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    B1k3rm4n
    Newest Member
    B1k3rm4n

• By Nitric81
      How can I create these surrounding decks with columns the full hight of the house inside the railing as shown in the pictures here?

• By Designer100
      The attached pergolia remodeling I am trying to copy and paste stone column, with cap and 8" wood posts to another plan of same buliding of site plan. I even blocked the column and it only pastes the stone base , not the cap nor the 8 in posts. I would also like to
      past the pergolia framing etc. to the new plan. but mainly the full columns now. any suggestions. 
      Pergola.zip
      site plan.zip

• By EdEmery12
      I designed a custom column and need to use it in the railing on a deck/screened in porch but a can not find it.   The program Chief 10x will not let me open user catalog only 
      the core catalog, bonus and manufacture.  is there a special way i need to save the column?  
    • By ChiefUserRichK
      We have a portfolio of plans (20 to 25) on our website - www.heartlandbuilders.com - that are all designed in Chief Architect.  I need help with finishing the interior details, modifying the plans to show structural options (so we can show on our website) and perhaps modifying the exteriors to show different styles.  

Thank you.  
    • By Summers
      I want to create basic detail notes and sheet notes which follow a letter or number outline.  For example:
      1.  Alphabetical sheetnotes are not referenced in the plan;
           Numeric sheetnotes are referenced in the plan."

The second line of text should indent flush with the first line of text.
      Can this basic set of notes be created in Chief (without importing a PDF from another program)?
      Also, is there any way to create columns of text?
      Thanks all.
      LS