Conrol Size Of Stuff In Library Browser

dshall

Never really thought about this.  But now the display in my library browser is huge.  I can only see a few items at once,  symbols,  colors etc.  A couple of days ago I could see a bunch of stuff because the displays were smaller.  Does anybody know what controls the display of items in the library browser?

d dot,

Please post a picture!!!!! :)

How do you have your Library Browser set up -  Vetical, Horizontal, Stacked......

Are you talking about the size of the Selection panel, the Preview panel....? 

Is it your setting in Preferences called Selection Pane View...Tiled To Fit Window (my best guess for better results - this should display all the items in a library folder ) or Scrollable List (are you seeing scroll bars in the Selection Panel - you need to scroll to see all the items in a library folder)?

This will probably go on and on without resolution unless you post a pic or explain yourself more clearly!!! ;)

• Upvote 1

d dot,

Please post a picture!!!!! :)

How do you have your Library Browser set up -  Vetical, Horizontal, Stacked......

Are you talking about the size of the Selection panel, the Preview panel....? 

Is it your setting in Preferences called Selection Pane View...Tiled To Fit Window (my best guess for better results - this should display all the items in a library folder ) or Scrollable List (are you seeing scroll bars in the Selection Panel - you need to scroll to see all the items in a library folder)?

This will probably go on and on without resolution unless you post a pic or explain yourself more clearly!!! ;)

d

Sorry G., I deserve that, my bad, I will post a pic in the AM, again I am sorry.

Okay guys,  my bad,   here is a couple of pictures of my library browser.  At one time the images in the top right window were much smaller so I could see multiple items.

In fact they were so small my bad eyes could barely discern what they were.  Now they are so big......  

So what controls the size of items in the top right window of library browser.

post-50-0-05384800-1402139965_thumb.png

post-50-0-77182500-1402139980_thumb.png

I think The Great Glenn Woodward hit on it,  it is the scrollable list option or the tiled to fit window option.  When I select the tiled to fit window option,  I get what I expect, I must of changed it at some point,  thanks G.

post-50-0-28040200-1402140418_thumb.png

post-50-0-96672100-1402140434_thumb.png

Hey d dot,

On your pic with the Scrollable List option checked, is it actually missing the vertical scrollbar on the right hand side of the Selection Panel, or is the scrollbar just cut off in your pic?

Or is this a mac thing where it doesn't have a vertical scrollbar?

It's hard to tell from your pic, although I assume you have a vertical scrollbar on the Selection panel with the Scrollable List option checked - like on the pic below.   

Hey d dot,

On your pic with the Scrollable List option checked, is it actually missing the vertical scrollbar on the right hand side of the Selection Panel, or is the scrollbar just cut off in your pic?

Or is this a mac thing where it doesn't have a vertical scrollbar?

It's hard to tell from your pic, although I assume you have a vertical scrollbar on the Selection panel with the Scrollable List option checked - like on the pic below.   

Great question,  I am assuming the pic you posted was your pic with your scroll bar.  

I do not have the scroll bar as you have it,  it is a mac thing,  the scroll bar shows up when I move the mouse to that area.

In fact,  if I place cursor in top right window pane,  no scroll bar,  BUT if I start using my scroll button to scroll,  the scroll bar shows up.  If I stop scrolling,  the scroll bar disappears.