Other interior and/or kitchen design users

• 1 month later...

Looks like I'm going, get in midday Tues, leave late Thursday. Planning on getting to the CA breakfast but also have a breakfast meeting with a cabinet supplier. Don't know the day or time for that yet, last year they conflicted and were on opposite ends of the city, hoping to make both this time.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    BJYArch
    Newest Member
    BJYArch

• By Sondra2141
      Bradenton-based design-build firm is expanding and seeking an interior design assistant proficient in chief architect. 

We work with residential remodeling only. Responsibilities will include:

Existing and Proposed Floor Plans
      Elevation and Perspectives 
      Permit Drawings

The candidate must be able to work with Design-Build Team, including the designer, project manager, and contractor.
    • By nepbuilders
      Hi everyone!

I'm trying to create a "secret" door.
      A door that looks like a bookcase but when pushed, opens up. Any tips/pointers would be appreciated! 

• By MikeCSD
      Hello, I am the owner of Custom Structure Designs and a practicing, licensed, municipal Building Official with the State of Connecticut. Contact us if you are looking for design services for your project. We are also available for code consulting on residential and commercial projects.

Custom Structure Designs
      Michael Roraback
      Manchester, CT
      860-682-4740
    • By goshgolly
      I'm sure this has been discussed, but I can't find anything specific that answers this question.

I'm trying to create a simple vanity with two drawers and an open shelf underneath (see inspiration image of "vanity").  I simply can't figure out a way/remember how to add a shelf other than by using the shelf command. While this works visually, it treats it as a separate part of the vanity, thereby creating two separate pieces.  In the Working Plan and Kitchen and Bath View plans, the shelf shows up on top of the sink while the 3d view shows the shelf in the correct place!  I guess maybe it's, in part, a layers thing?

I know there has to be a better way of doing this.  What am I missing/forgetting?

• By Renerabbitt
      Open to new work. I've been working remotely for clients for years and can easily navigate the issues that present themselves from remote work. I have plenty of references and videos demonstrating my various services. The following images are snippets from my site at www.RabbittDesign.net

I offer training-while-drafting services in Chief Architect as well as training in Sketchup, Thea Render, Photoshop, Premiere Pro and Procreate.
      I tend to cater to experienced designers and drafters in Chief Architect, many of which benefit from and are quite pleased with anno/layer sets, library items, toolbars, and a more cohesive folder structure and .plan and .layout files. 
      A few hours of my service may cut hours off of every project you have going forward.
      Feel free to check out my YouTube channel dedicated to all things drafting, designing, modeling and rendering in my signature below.
      Take a look at some of my recent design work in the Gallery
      Also, take a look at the extensive Free Content Thread and continued free content YouTube Series: