Sign in to follow this  
Scottb

Wainscoting up stairs

Anybody have an easy way to add wainscoting up stairs like attached pic?

post-8831-0-91644700-1474290544_thumb.jpg

Scott,

You didn't include a pic, but I use a 3D Molding Polyline (draw the line along the nosings in a section view).  Then add the Molding Profiles you need.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    dan_heidel
    Newest Member
    dan_heidel

• By DeckQuestions
      I'm trying to get stairs that look like this:

They look like this right now:

How can I achieve this?

Thanks.

• By Designer100
      I have designed a pergola and a deck. I cannot get the terrian to show right. It needs to be zero of level at back of deck by pool deck and slowly slope down to a bayou. it needs to be 36" to grade at edge of outer deck Then a stair going down to the end of stair which is around 5 fr lower that top of deck. I have not did much terrian and would appreciate your help. This is just a remodeling and adding a deck from the pool. 

Thank  you,

Nerwell
      newell.cheatheam@gmail.com 
      Pergola_.plan

11X17.layout
    • By ChiefArchitect
      The living room offers a peek to the upstairs living area via the stairway. The glass panel railings and open concept design create a mechanism for the big windows on the first floor and the high shed windows on the 2nd floor to collaborate on the sharing of light and air between floors.
    • By MN_JohnH
      I am stuck on this one. I have a railing at the top of the stairs that I can't seem to get rid of. When I delete it the stair opening disappears. When i re-add the stair opening the railing across the top comes back.

Stair rail problem.plan
    • By jheath21
      Is there a way to make stairs that go down rather than up? I'm trying to create a one-story home with stairs down to the basement, however I have no desire to create the basement level. Is this something that I'll have to do in order to get stairs going down?
      Help!