Sign in to follow this  
mccormickcm

Looking for Tutor

I am a Home Designer Pro 2016 user and I have the capability to create general floor plans for 1 story buildings, but I am looking for someone who might be interested in helping tutor me with getting a little more advanced with 2nd floors, stairs, and some of the more advanced items.  I am working on a particular project for a client who has no immediate time frame, and I would like to learn the program more so I can further my offerings with Chief.  Anybody out there willing to help!

Sorry if I posted in the wrong place, but when I go to that site it brings me back here.  One thing I also need to clarify is I would love to be able to use the manual and user guide, however, I am just one of those people that learn better actually seeing something done or by working on it.  I grew up doing this with velum and it was always right in front of you using the elevations and other plans to cross reference and use as a guide to your other points for second story and items like that.  With it on the computer it is not near as simple as I am used to (well maybe it is easier, I just haven't figured it out yet).

Thanks to those who have already replied, I will be speaking with you shortly!

Mac

Can't say about HD Pro but I'm pretty sure Chief

sells actual printed manuals and user guides on

their website if you want to get a "hard" copy.