jog memory please or upgrade

antoine

ok guys, got it working but with lots of trail and error and playing around, which i think CA could make easier for us.
so, what i did to accomplish this deal was a combination of things,
1; p- solid 10mm thick, place on the floor layout plan. (in a separate new plan)  and adding the material texture.
2; projected the perspective full overview and created a symbol from the said. add to library.
3; back to the project in question, import the symbol to the floor layout plan, and rotate my desired 166.12*.
4; open the perspective full overview, and check out. (still not correct)
5; what i did but didn't understand why it was so. I rotate again the symbol 180* so that the image stood corrected, the perspective full overview.

attachment of the said,

as you guys can imagine, and some of you have played around this with me.

i played around with many different directions, with your help and the combination of. i finally got this together.
but it took up a lot of time, which was totally unnecessary. but i can not remember exactly what i did before last year, but it wasn't that complicated. (X7)

thanks for the video Glenn, could only see half of it, but it was interesting.
CA please put out a tutorial video of this on our online & Mobile Training Videos. for CA user to Understand,

and thanks Curt for you input.

thanks to Michael and Chopsaw for you help. much appreciated guys.

my conclusion is that there is an issue with this in CA which should be arranged better. ( not sure if something has change from X7 to X8 with this problem)

thanks again all. have a great weekend

post-486-0-74449400-1470549485_thumb.jpg

Antoine,

I just did a quick run through and it took me about 50 seconds from go to woah.

All seemed to work OK and I don't see a problem.

I also don't see a change from X7 to X8.

You obviously got the rotation (166.12deg)  incorrect when you did the rotation.

This angle may or may not be correct, depending on your frame of reference.

Did you use relative or absolute and where did that angle come from - depending on the circumstances (and maybe in this one), you may need to use the complimentary angle - keeping in mind that Chiefs angles start with zero at 3 o'clock and go anticlockwise.

yes Glenn,

i was correct in my measurements, and the simple way did not work as i had to do other things.

any way mate. its done with a playing around process, but maybe CA could upgrade this mission to a simpler method.

on to something else now. another job.

thanks for your help mate. have fun