Sign in to follow this  
Team_HHB

Looking for CA Services in Westchester NY

Looking for a CA expert to draft up our plans in CA with walk-through capabilities for would be buyers. We're in the process of a build now in Scarsdale NY but want to show renders and walk-though to buyers.

Looking for immediate support and potential for future projects as well. We use CA now but simply don't have the time to complete the entire house in CA and add the possible finishes and renders necessary. 

If you're in Westchester, Putnam or Dutchess country NY please let us know! 

Thanks in advance,

Healthy Home Builders

Scarsdale, NY 

Can you send a PDF of the plan(s) to be modeled for review and proposal purposes?

joeymdp@gmail.com

I'd be interested in discussing for renders, walk through, materials, symbol, interior (cabinets lans details, electric, interior scheduels...), not final condocs. In Ulster County, there often and have remote capability. Gave a call this a.m.

mark@markjamesandco.com

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    alexvictory
    Newest Member
    alexvictory

• By ScottDutcher
      I am having issue with the built in VR viewer, the motion tracking is extremely jumpy and disorienting, It is totally useless for clients as motion sickness sets in with in seconds, I have had to use external programs and they are becoming an encumbering step to the process 
    • By excelnow
      I am initiating a walkthrough  and all my Landscaping layers are not showing up. All the Layers are on in the plan view
      that I initiate it from but they are off in the walkthrough. What am I missing & how do I fix this?
    • By pgjacob
      HI All
      In a video walkthrough (link below) the under cabinet lights are flickering.  These are simple point lights.  Any suggestions?

https://youtu.be/i2o3EN6Trwg

thanks
      melissa

• By pgjacob
      I have created a ~3000 frame walkthrough and Windows Media player cannot play it (it will play smaller files of at least 1400 frames).  So I am pretty sure it is a WMP thing.  Is there a program that can handle this, or convert to a different file type?

thanks
      melissa
    • By pgjacob
      Hi All
      Can't figure out how to apply a backdrop to a walkthrough...

thanks in advance
      melissa