Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    lherrington
    Newest Member
    lherrington

• By yoseflab
      I'm new to CA and am trying to figure out why my kitchen cabinet doors seem to display the wrong sizes.
      In the default cabinet settings under "box construction" I have framless full overlay 1/16" reveal cabinet, one would expect that [as an example] a wall door height and width of a wall cabinet 15"W x 30"H should be 14 7/8"W x 29 7/8"H (15x30 minus 1/16" on all sides). Instead under "Front/Sides/Back" it shows 28.5"W x 13.5"W indicating that the reveals are 0.75"!!! This makes it difficult to calculate the doors when making specific/custom modifications.
      What am I missing? 

• By gelbuilding
      Trying to place draws in behind the pantry door.
      Actually, wire baskets draws.
      I know the cabinets tool have a few improvements, cannot find anywhere. 
      I have looked in Rev-A-Shelf.

• By pdxhaole
      Hi all.  Wondering if anyone has seen bar/tavern/pub symbols available for download?  I run X6 on a Mac and am designing a taproom.  More specifically, I'm in need of symbols/images/libraries containing beer towers, taps, handles, etc.  Thanks in advance.
    • By capitaldesigns
      I'm new to Chief, I'm using X-8

What is the quickest way to change the color of all the kitchen cabinets.

I just drew a kitchen with a light oak finish. I want to save that view and produce
      another view with a darker oak stain. Is there a way to do this all at one time, or
      do I have to do this one cabinet at a time?

Thanks,

Mike
    • By Oakriverman
      This work was done for Straight to Ale Brewery in Huntsville AL. This is a section of Stone Middle school that is being renovated for a new entertainment district in the city in 2015