EsteeChief

Members
  • Posts

    38
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by EsteeChief

  1. Thank you for your answer. Just realized I saved the plan in the archives !!! Dah... how do I save it as a plan in my clients' file (in X18)? I cannot believe I did it...
  2. Thank you for your answer. Just realized I saved the plan in the archives !!! Dah... how do I save it as a plan in my clients' file (in X18)?
  3. I tried that as well... NADA but thanks Estee
  4. Hi, I created a default cabinet: floating 2 drawers 32"W cabinets with a vessel sink. When I place it again the vanity wall it opens a hole in the counter top that I cannot get to delete! Initially, If it's placed away from the wall it's fine. I tried everything I checked specifications of both: the cabinet and the vessel sink. I tried to place a custom counter top and it still does it. it creates the a hole for a sink where it decides... see last attachment pls. Can you help? Thanks, Estee
  5. Thank you thank you thank you Estee
  6. Thanks Eric, So apparently 2 of the 3 I managed to "shrink" by unchecking "Display As Callout". the third elevation wasn't corrected. Attached you'll find the screenshot of the Camera Specification. Thanks again Estee
  7. Thanks for your answer. YES it's displayed. I don't know what else to do... Estee
  8. Hello everyone, Anyone knows how to activate the elevation camera handles that are not visible? Clip Side doesn't work (yes, I unchecked Room). There are 2 side lines (in plan view) that are very long without handlers> I tried everything already... Never happened in X17... Thanks
  9. how can I turn it into solid? THANK YOU
  10. How did I get in Reputation -1 ?????????

    I'm always polite and Thankful for helping me ?!? do I miss something?

  11. Hello, 'll appreciate some help.

    Premier x16 crushed. Reopened it and My user lIbrary is gone. I got here messages in the preference.

    User_library.calib is muted... I cannot impost back to Program... :(((

    THANKS, Estee 

     

    Screenshot 2024-11-03 at 9.58.12 AM.png

    Screenshot 2024-11-03 at 9.52.12 AM.png

    Screenshot 2024-11-03 at 9.56.33 AM.png

    Screenshot 2024-11-03 at 9.56.49 AM.png

  12. Thank YOU ! much appreciate it..
  13. Hello, Im trying to place a free standing bath tub and a floor faucet one beside each other buy the CAD block is not permitting.. I can go so far... Any Ideas how to that? Thanks Estee
  14. Ok. I now know how. If I zoom in all the way it picks up the Center. Thank you all
  15. Hello, How can I have the dimensions from centre to center of the wall... Going crazy. trued everything.. I'm sure it's so simple but I cannot see it. Thanks
  16. Cook top cannot be placed on top of counter top. I changed the Y position to 34.5"H it will not move. Thank you
  17. Thanks. I'm following a video: https://www.chiefarchitect.com/videos/watch/10211/remodeling-how-to-generate-as-built-overlays-in-2d-3d.html?playlist=120
  18. Thanks so much.. Im sure I did something wrong. Erica Schultz 2.dwg
  19. Thanks a lot! I added my signature. Didn't solve the problem yet tough.. the 3D not working
  20. Hello, I should Strat in: I'm working on a Mac... While trying to create As Built and Remodel Views, I noticed when I click on a wall it doesn't come up in the Active Layer Display Options - I have search for it). Second Question is, after creating the Demo Wall Layer and then Hatching the walls, I'm able to see them only on the 2D view but not on 3D view. Thank you, Estee