Designer100

Exterior Rear Elevation(left)

1. Exterior Rear Elevation (left) is showing stone columns stopping at 2nd level btm of deck then from deck to top of eave. I need it continuous. 
  2. need sloped clg at 2nd floor veranda. 

Chief x8

any help would be appreciated. 

Rod Home 5-13-16.zip

For your columns delete top ones and set the height of bottom ones to what you had for the top ones and they will be one continuous column.

For the sloped ceiling uncheck has ceiling in room structure dbx. Alternative if you don't want ceiling on underside of roof would be to put two ceiling planes over veranda.

post-3379-0-24916600-1466018380_thumb.jpg

post-3379-0-78200000-1466018396_thumb.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    B1k3rm4n
    Newest Member
    B1k3rm4n

• By blueriver
      I have a persistent problem with gaps in my porch ceilings in between the finished surface and the underside of the roof structure.  I know it has to be a setting i have wrong but i cannot figure it out! Current project is a barndominium with a gable porch. 
      Thanks in advance

• By Designer100
      i have been trying to work this rear roof out and cannot seem to close it up.

I would appreciate anyone assisting me. this is all i like finishing up this project.

Thanks,

1411 Plan .zip
    • By DeckQuestions
      Is there a way to make the top rail of my deck railing rounded? 
    • By ChiefArchitect
      An enclosed porch can be a welcome reprieve from the blazing sun in the summer months, and provide a protected cove during cooler times.
    • By ChiefArchitect
      Option 6 is large enough to provide extra family space in the form of a loft on the 2nd floor. For this house style, we put a balcony over the porch and front door, making this sunny room even more welcoming.