Any good sources for electrical symbols?

Rytikom25

I am doing an electrical plan for an entire home and there are a few things Im not sure how to put on the plan. For example an outlet for refrigerator? Sinks garbage disposal? garage door panel (one on the ceiling)? switch for a gas fireplace, etc. Are there any good websites where I could see how these sybmols look and how they're addressed on the legend? Thanks

Most of what you are looking for are under appliance’s, as far as the switch for the gas fireplace place a switch and arc line to the fireplace and put a note there, not sure if the is a switch for that

Everything you need to make customized electrical symbols already exists within Chief Architect Premier. You can easily customize the plan view symbols using the "CAD Block Management" tool and dialog, the appearance of the 3D aspect of such electrical symbols is less important than the 2D or plan view appearance. I suppose one could search and download symbols from 3D Warehouse but I have needed to do so except for larger electrical devices, not controls.  Some of these Knowledge Base Help Articles may be of specific help to you: https://www.chiefarchitect.com/search/?q=customize+electrical+symbols

DJP