Sign in to follow this  
johnusa

Need Drafting for (4) Model Homes - Need Clever Layouts - Small Homes

We are looking to engage with someone that can provide the layout & drafting using chief architect system for the following:

We are developing small 500-700 sf homes in a resort setting near Palm Springs, CA. We need someone that is very creative with small interior spaces and prefer you have personal knowledge of the Southwestern US desert region. 

This person is not required to be registered as an A or E.

We will start with (4) basic floor plans/elevations and 3d views.  There would be continuing work from time to time  on the custom jobs we do.

Please send us anything that would convince us that you could get this done successfully for us

Thanks for your interest.

John

Check out our website thehomesteadpartners.com and look at our California Collection....if you'd like to talk send info to ron@thehomesteadpartners.com....we are in LA.

I'd be glad to assist you in this. I do a good bit of design work through teleworking and sending plans back and forth to the client, that are designers, architects, and design/builders. I have designed homes in Seaside Florida. If you are familiar with this development it is a community where homes are designed on a small footprint.. Please contact me if interested.

INTRAMUROS DESIGN - Walker T. Candler
Award Winning Architectural Designer with 30 years of design experience

* House plans, Additions and Renovations
* Site Planning and Master Plans
* Kitchen and Bathroom Design
* Chief Architect User ver. 3.0-X7
* Quality and detail oriented

www.intramurosdesign.com
walker@intramurosdesign.com

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ChiefRochelle
    Newest Member
    ChiefRochelle

• By StudioDearborn
      Award winning kitchen design studio seeking a junior designer on a part time consulting basis to take on site measurements and initial drafting of kitchens.  Candidate will need to have on the ground presence in Lower Westchester New York at jobsite at least for measuring; will need to do site visits, measure spaces, and draft initial cut at kitchen designs and prepare 3D architect layout documents for client review using our studio templates.  Additional responsibilities are a possibility if candidate is interested, including client follow up work, interior design material selection and ordering, layout, etc.  I am flexible on job scope and happy to work with the right person to tailor the responsibilities.

• By Eckstrom
      Hi all-

I own a small residential design firm near Boston, MA and I’m looking to outsource my plans from the conceptual phase thru final construction docs. I would have 20-30 hours a week to fill if I had the right person. The work could be remote from anywhere or could report to my office. Looking to start pretty much right away. Shoot me a message or email ethan@eckstromhomedesigns.com with a sample set of plans and your hourly or per job pricing. I’ll attached some examples of my work, I like my sets to be as detailed and clean looking as possible.

Thanks!
      Ethan Eckstrom

• By DCB123
      I am a creative Cadd designer with unique experience and perspective from my collection of work as a designer. I have 10 years experience as an engineering tech and cadd designer, working for architects and engineers.

I  use Chief Architect Premier X9 - X11(SSA member) and have used Chief Architect since Version X6, or for roughly 5-8 years. I use Team Viewer and Zoom meeting to conduct online meetings and review work together online. I am technologically versed in all types of Cadd programs, and other software that help me in my design business.

I am happy to talk with you about your design needs, or to review your plan with you online to see how we could work together. I am on the east coast of SW Florida. My rates can be discussed on a per project basis, or hourly based on the size and scope of the project.

Douglas Burgmann
      Accurate As-Builts & Design
      (970)987-4476 cell
      email: douglasburgmann@gmail.com
      Web: http://www.dcbcaddesigns.com
      FB: dcb1234

DCB Designs_Resume-(08-10-17) - FL.docx
      Pattillo Recomendation Letter0001.pdf

• By Puuwai
      ARCHITECT-TEAM MANAGER HANDOUT.pdf