Sign in to follow this  
i4HomeDesign

Looking for some good 3d models of RV, Fifth wheels, Motorhomes...

I was wondering if anyone knows of a good place to find some 3d models of recreational vehicles.

I have already check 3d Warehouse and it really is quite limited.

Needing to find a variety of units as I am working on laying out an RV park.

http://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/campers-2009-2011-3d-model/729689

I have found this site, but have not idea how they render in chief.  They look to be images plastered on....

Anyone have experience with model from that site?

Any one have models they can share?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Hi Monte,

Here's a fifth wheel that I kept in my library. I think I got it from 3D warehouse a while back and haven't used it recently. The number of faces on it is quite high though, I remember that...

Fifth Wheel.calibz

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    alexvictory
    Newest Member
    alexvictory

• By PH_Decor_Design
      The second update for the month of September to our 3D Library feature various 3D models in the CA .calibz format from international manufactures and suppliers. These include, but are not limited to: Fixed and integrated storage solutions for bathrooms from Eden CZ A selection of exterior recreational park trash receptacles from ID Created, Huntco Site Furnishings & Anova Various living area storage solutions like cabinets, drawer units, TV base cabinets & sideboards from Riva 1920 & Poliform Wide range of exterior living area benches, tables & chairs from Westminster Teak Selection of modern designed radiators from K8 Radiatori  
      This specific Update 3D Package is available for downloading from Tuesday 25th of September 2018 until the 26th of October 2018, where-after it will only be available from our 3D Update-Archive.
      www.updates-3d-club.phddsolutions.co.za