Sign in to follow this  
Greenster

How to create a Hedge and Driveway Gate in X8. Can't find Hedges anywhere

Hello, X8 Gurus!

I have another question for you:

How to create a Hedge and a driveway Gate (motorized) in a Plan?

Is there a "Hedge Tool" under "Fences" or in Terrain that I can't find?  I don't think so, but I might be wrong.

Any ideas would be a help.  I have included a pic from my SU model where it is in the right spot, etc.

Thank you in avance,

Greenster

Howdy again sir...

Picture didn't get uploaded. Make sure to click "Attach This File" (easy to miss).

Also, you should probably post these questions over in the General Q&A section. Not only is it the proper place but you'll likely get a little more attention there as well.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    MattyD-603
    Newest Member
    MattyD-603

• By HaywardVT
      Does anyone know why this is happening? I get the "not enough vertical space, could not create new cabinet module" message when trying to place wall cabinets anywhere on the first floor, even on blank walls.

PARKS June 28.plan
    • By HaywardVT
      I was basically done with a house plan, but then I changed the size of the top chord in the trusses and now I'm having a bunch of problems. One of them is that I can't make a full length truss anymore. Why is this happening?

C rafter practice_2160SF_4BR_2.5B_3ST(OG)_8'C_11-25-15.plan
    • By NorthwestBD
      I've looked all over for a long time trying to figure out how to make custom textures "tileable."  I have a lot of textures that would be perfect but some of them have a very obvious seam in them.  I have tried stretching etc. and for whatever reason the texture become contorted.  

I do have photoshop though I am not super familiar with how to eliminate that slight shadow gradient that is incredibly hard to avoid.  I've attached two files as an example.  One is the actual texture that I blend with a custom brown (123, 77, 43) that gives it a little more warmth.  The other image is just the result of the way that it is tiled.  I want to continue creating my own custom textures because I have had some great results from them.  Can anyone help me figure out how to eliminate these seams?

• By brinkbart
      I've read before that the pattern files are just text files with coordinates. And that someone could, in theory, create custom patterns if they just knew the format to type in all the coordinates. Has CA ever released that information? A guide? A tutorial? Anything?

I want a brick pattern like the one attached. I want it so badly that I'm willing to try this myself, but I have no idea where to start. Any help would be appreciated!

Wouldn't it be great if Chief (or someone) could release a custom pattern maker??? Sometimes I wish I were a programmer. Sometimes.