Sign in to follow this  
sfarekas

Interior Design Rendering Help Wanted

I am a custom home builder that has a 6000 sf home to build for a client. The client is having a hard time visualizing 2d drawings from the millwork vendor. I'm looking for a Chief rendering expert to create a series of renderings over the next several months as we build the home. If interested, please reply and let's get acquainted.

I have worked with Chief as my design platform since version 2. Doing mostly interior work in NYC I have a number of Chief renderings shown on my website. ->

http://www.studiorcm.com

Of particular interest might be the panoramic bubbles (featured in the Chelsea Loft and UWS apartment) I started playing around with. I have not pushed that technique as far as I could due to a lack of time for my own projects. The clients found the bubbles suited their needs as is and we moved on.

I support several clients with modeling and rendering of their projects. You may reach me directly via the info on my website.

I'll be glad to help.  Visit my website www.alphahomedesign.com

I would be glad to help. You can see some of my exterior renderings at my website. I think I also have one interior rendering.

Brian

www.ntdsolutions,net