• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ConTechTom
    Newest Member
    ConTechTom

• By mazakintegrex
      hello,
      I had no idea there was a forum.  this is great!  I have one question for any knowledgeable experts out there!  
      is there a way to use auto roof planes & lock all the top heights of the roof ridges so that they all match?  I've been working on my house plan for a few months now & have created manual roof planes to do what I am kind of after, but it is a real pia when a wall needs bumped out or something is revised.  all the rooms are set to the same height, yet it generates roof planes all over the place [height wise].. I've had better results with baseline polyline manipulation, but still left with the same issue.  I want to check a box that says "lock all full gable ridge heights" & let the pitch be the variable.  basically I want full gable ridges 1,2&3 to all be the same height and span the main 3 structures of the house. but when I generate auto roofs, its a mess!  
      I also need gable 3 to slope over the porch at a lower pitch and join with gable 1- auto roof bones a hip over porch, if I change the roof group of the octagon nook it gets even wilder!
      rocking with CA premier x12 
      thanks in advance! 

• By RenoByDesign
      When I'm building my roof, I put in a dimension for my roof overhang and it doesn't matter what number I put in the dialog box, it only draws it at 20" deep. What am I doing wrong? I need to fix this so I can draw my roof lines correctly and send out for a roofing quote. I am using Chief Architect Premier X12.
      Thank you, Melissa

• By Designer100
      I would appreciate any help working out this rear existing roof where we area adding a new cath gable closed in veranda gable. the btm of interior gable ceiling it 11'8" . Exist. evar hight up is 11'8" ht. we are tearing off old covered sloped 6x6 with plastic over it and adding this new gable roof. I cannot seem to get it worked out. See attached exist. pics. 
      Newell 
      Premier 12 x 
      newell.cheatheam@gmail.com
      Foxland chase st.Sugarlan Porch roof 10.06.2020.plan
      Foxland chase st.Sugarlan Porch roof 10.06.2020.zip

• By HibjurOnline
      Hey All,
      Please help me to create roof over a floor without walls but with only beam/pillars. I want it to be open terrace but covered from above.
      Thanks!