Townhouse Project Import Of Different Units

Korel_Design

Friends,

One more quick question. Yesterday I submitted a question and attached a .plan file of a Townhouse I am working on. There will be several interior units like this one and a couple of end units. Eventually I will assemble these into buildings of anywhere from 3 to 6 units each. The units are 22'-11" wide and will have a 1 inch air space between each unit for the City Required Fire Wall. The legal property lines are 23' apart so there will be 1/2" offset from the property line to the outside surface of the interior unit. I will mix and match units as per my investor desires to form different buildings.

Here's the question, how do you suppose I assemble the buildings? I plan on saving the units as unit1.plan then unit2.plan, etc.... On the Import Fly Out Menu I don't see a Chief Architect .plan selection. Do I make an Architectural Block of the entire unit and save it to my User Catalog? I would like to keep each unit as an individual plan so as things get going we can easily up date design ideas.

Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Jerry K.

Townhouse(1).zip

Why can't you save them to a townhouse folder and then have a different folder and name for each one, if you make changes rename that one in the spec. folder to a day or different name, this can be done with a layout sheet also just relink the layout sheet to the plan you are revising