These doors are based roughly on the on the door manufacturer "Masonite".

Each door in the library has two versions: simple and complex. The simple versions draw better in layout elevations, which I appreciate. The complex versions have more curves and details, which is great for renders and ray tracings. I just swap them in and out as needed.

Each door also has "interior" and "exterior" materials.

I did not set up stretch planes, but that would be easy enough if you needed sizes other than the ones I've provided.

See thumbnails for more info.

Enjoy!

Entry_Doors.zip

post-210-0-55657200-1393262475_thumb.png

post-210-0-43135900-1393262484_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 3

The short answer is yes. Cabinets can be modified and then saved and put in a folder.
Just know that this program is not like 20-20. If you are selling a line(s) of cabinets yourself
Chief is probably not the software you need. There is no automatic pricing and inventory.
IF you are a remodeler then I think it is a great program. 

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Emelia
    Newest Member
    Emelia

• By ChiefuserMathews
      Is it possible to create a wall type as attached in the image?. This is for a roof top patio partition wall. Could some one guide me please.

• By stevenyhof
      I have downloaded the three garage door catalogs from the Library, and non of them have a standard wide paneled garage door. They also do not have a wide paneled 8' high door (5 panels high)

What they have is 5 panel high flush doors - so this can be stretched - cool
      But there are no standard paneled, wide (16' and 18') 4 or 5 high garage doors.
      Does someone have access to such doors? 

The long panel door comes in both 4 panel wide and 2 panel wide - very good.
      The door with the 4 panels across come should also come with 8 panels for wider doors.

Am I missing it somewhere? It's like the most common door used from Menards and Lowes. Starter doors.
      Thank you

• By elijahkay
      Is there a currently available way to apply a separate color and line type to the swing of the Swinging Door object?
    • By kylejmarsh
      Here's the door I need to specify, an Andersen A-Series with three panels:

Here are the options that chief gives me for a hinged patio door:

Should I just write a note on the drawing that says 'my software can't make a door like that...'  I'm embarrassed to admit this to Kevin, a fellow local designer who is thinking of moving to CA or a similar program, because I always talk up how great Chief is but then there's stuff like this.

What do experienced Cheefers do? 
    • By SMC2992
      Hi friends
      I want to draw a door to a strong room which has 2 single shutters, one opening inside of the room and second out side to the room. the wall is 12"thick.
      How i can achieve this?
      thanks

Salahuddin