HaywardVT

Ceiling Heights May Not Be Change: Varying Heights On Floor Above.

did you change the clg height through the default, that is where I would do it first, do you have a two story foyer you can go to the second floor and do an open below in that area

I was able to reset the floor defaults but it didn't fix the issue. When I first tried fixing it using the defaults I only checked room defaults and it wouldn't let me change them because of the same problem. 

I've also tried the trick where you change the walls above to "no room definition", I still can't figure it out.

Well, after I did the no room def trick the problem wasn't solved, came here and made the last post, then went back to CA and I was finally able to change the ceiling heights. Maybe the no room def trick works, but I didn't do anything else to fix the problem when it still wasn't letting me change the heights after I tried it.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Marththias
    Newest Member
    Marththias

• By ChiefuserMathews
      Hello, is there a way to display the ceiling elevation (height) on plan view, as we typically show them on architectural drawings?
    • By ChiefuserMathews
      Hello, Is it possible to create a ceiling assembly schedule in CA? I could not find one, nor an option to assign to a custom schedule. Any tips?
    • By Designer100
      can anyone explain how and help me enclose between this new gable roof and ceiling. Also looking toward house thru gable closing in with Hardi-siding. The old roof is showing thru and something else when I do a rendering (see attached). Need to look good for a client in 3 D. They are adding a roof over existing 10' x 20' patio. 

thank you if you can help.

Newell Cheatheam
      CA 12
      newell@newellcheatheam.com 

Patio Remodeling.plan
    • By 1090291004350551
      Hello everyone,
      In my current project, a client asks for a groin vault, something like that. 
      I've looked through the forum but I can't find anything about this.

How is it possible to do with Chief? 
       I would be very grateful for a video.

Thanks in advance