Sign in to follow this  
WhistlerBuilder

Looking for Paid Mentor - Occasional Help from experienced pro.

Hello,

I am learning the software on the fly after designing previously with Softplan. My company believes that Chief is better software and I am trying to learn while in the middle of drafting a project we are currently working on. I am having trouble with a few things and could really use someone to ask brief questions or do the occasional hourly rate project specific help sessions through a screen sharing software.

My company would happily pay an hourly rate for help sessions or mentor training sessions. Anyone interested please contact me via email: ryan.nadeau@innovationbuilding.com

Cheers,

David Potter would be a good choice

he has been doing training for over a decade

Lew

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    THDesign
    Newest Member
    THDesign

• By Eckstrom
      Hi all-

I own a small residential design firm near Boston, MA and I’m looking to outsource my plans from the conceptual phase thru final construction docs. I would have 20-30 hours a week to fill if I had the right person. The work could be remote from anywhere or could report to my office. Looking to start pretty much right away. Shoot me a message or email ethan@eckstromhomedesigns.com with a sample set of plans and your hourly or per job pricing. I’ll attached some examples of my work, I like my sets to be as detailed and clean looking as possible.

Thanks!
      Ethan Eckstrom

• By hargrovecompany
      I'm looking to hire someone asap to help with drawings. Initial project is deck over garage.  I'm a contractor, specializing in remodels, and I have plenty of work to outsource.  Most of my projects are fairly simple....I just prefer to pay someone to do the drawings and focus on other tasks....

Attached is a start for a job tearing off an 8 in 12 roof, replacing with a 1 in 12, with a deck over it.  

This is a first for me, so I'm not sure what other information is needed...but the net is that I need plans that I can send to my engineer for a stamp then submit to permits....asap!
      jared_consultant_rendering.plan
    • By DavidJPotter
      Instant Chief Architect Software Help.   Don't even leave your home or office.   Your broadband Internet connection is all you need.   We will work on them together using reliable, secure, easy to use internet desktop sharing technology.   Nothing must be permanently installed.   Nothing to set up or change, just communicate and get answers, solutions and HELP now.   Call or email me today for a session appointment. Reasonable hourly rates for service when you need it.   Austin, Texas is next door via the internet!!   I have been teaching seminars in Texas and New Mexico in 2004-2005 and have been tutoring over the internet since 1999   CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS!   I have Chief Versions 7 - X10 as well as all Home Designer versions 7-2018 consumer products on my PC to serve your needs.   DJP