curved retaining walls, flat region issues

Lighthouse

With much help (thanks again) I managed to import topo data into my plan and tweak it to match the new design.  Now I'm struggling with curved retaining walls and flat regions.  I can't raise my curved retaining walls, and I can't create a compound curved shape (in plan) for my flat parking area.

is there a way to turn a polyline into a flat region?  How do you adjust the height?  Is there a way to simply delete all terrain in a specified area?   There are answers to some of these questions in the documentation, but none of the answers seems to work.  For example, it says that a curved retaining wall will have a square edit handle to change the height in elevation view, but all I get is diamond handles.   It says you can open the flat region dbx to change elevation, but I dont get an elevation tab in the dbx.

Anyone know how to do this stuff?  Plan is attached and marked up.  thx!

philip final with smooth siding.zip

From memory, because I don't have access to Chief at the moment.

I think that you may be confusing 2 different terrain tools.

One is called a terrain elevation region (or similar) whose height you can adjust.

The other is just a flat area that modifies the terrain without any height data.

I believe that you can change a polyline into a terrain elevation region, but not into a flat area.