Cross section

winterdd

Hey guys, I wasn't paying attention to the level I was on when I cut the cross section. After spending much time labeling the materials I realized I was on level 2 and not 1. Now when I uncheck "display on all floors" the section cut arrows are not on level 1 where I need it. Any way to move it down without losing work?

image.thumb.png.5934ed3ba4d8d3fd2eb234c0eef1aa89.pngimage.thumb.png.55bcf2877f7d917ba112c47ef6328fa3.png

You can just use the floor up/down buttons in the cross section view.

You can also cut and paste, hold position on the camera in a plan view.  This was mentioned by someone else but I guess they decided they liked my answer better but I think either way will do what you need.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DBCooper said:

You can also cut and paste, hold position on the camera in a plan view.  This was mentioned by someone else but I guess they decided they liked my answer better but I think either way will do what you need.

I tried that but a warning came up that I would lose it. I didn't move forward with the command after that. Thanks DB!

I tried that but a warning came up that I would lose it. I didn't move forward with the command after that.

You only get the warning if you cut and then paste but it still copies everything.  I guess the program doesn't really know if you are actually going to paste and if you don't then you will lose everything from that view.  You can also copy/paste and then delete the original (but you will still get the warning when you delete).

In either case, the move up/down is probably easier and less scary.