Can you help me with Home Designer Pro remotely?

caChuck

I'm Looking for someone to meet with in a WebEx meeting(s) to teach me how to build exterior walls of our family farm house using Home Designer Pro.  I want to learn the following:
  • Overall: How to layout walls for this old farm house that been built up in at up to four extensions since early 1900's.
  • How to change room dimensions for multiple floors after I've done initial layout.
  • How to change and save different roof line views for extension.
  • How to add a slab garage floor extension
  • How to change eave styles.
  • other?

I think I should have enough pictures and measurements to create basic exterior views for discussion purposes only.

2 hours ago, caChuck said:
I'm Looking for someone to meet with in a WebEx meeting(s) to teach me how to build exterior walls of our family farm house using Home Designer Pro.  I want to learn the following:
  • Overall: How to layout walls for this old farm house that been built up in at up to four extensions since early 1900's.
  • How to change room dimensions for multiple floors after I've done initial layout.
  • other?

I think I should have enough pictures and measurements to create basic exterior views for discussion purposes only.

Would be happy to, you can buy blocks of training direct from the website in my signature if you like. Reputable and well known trainer in Home Designer Pro

19 hours ago, caChuck said:
  • other?

Forum Message sent..... see your in box please.

Mick.

Subject: Application for Freelance Drafting Job

Sir,

I am excited to apply for the freelance drafting position you have advertised. With a solid background in drafting and design, I am confident in my ability to deliver high-quality work that meets your needs. Below are key skills and qualifications that make me a strong candidate for this role:

• Expertise in CAD Software: Proficient in Chief Architect/Home Designer, AutoCAD, SolidWorks, and Revit for creating detailed and accurate technical drawings.
  • Strong Technical Knowledge: Understanding of engineering and architectural principles, including dimensional accuracy and material specifications.
  • Attention to Detail: Highly meticulous in ensuring precision in drawings, adhering to specifications, and avoiding errors.
  • Experience with Drafting Standards: Familiar with industry standards such as ANSI, ISO, and local building codes.
  • Effective Communication: Ability to clearly understand project requirements and collaborate with clients to ensure their vision is realized.
  • Time Management: Proven track record of managing multiple projects efficiently and meeting deadlines without compromising quality.
  • Adaptability: Quick to adapt to new tools, technologies, and project requirements as needed.

I am eager to bring my skills to your project and contribute to its success. Please find my portfolio attached for your review. I look forward to the opportunity to discuss how my expertise aligns with your needs.

Thank you for considering my application

Profile: https://upwork.com/freelancers/farzanwadud?mp_source=share