Text formating issues between different workstations.

I have been making this work forever but it has become really frustrating. Have multiple workstations and every time a file is saved on one then opened on another, I have to go through and check every text box to make sure there is not incorrect formatting on it.   Happens on both the layout file and the plan file.  Seems to only be a rich text thing but boy is it ever annoying and so time consuming... Any one else experience this and is there a chance anyone has a solution?

Error text.JPG

Refreshed Text.JPG

It sounds like the known Text Issue when different Systems use different resolution Monitors, you can group select all the Text, Open the DBX ( don't do anything) and just close it again.

Mick. 

Mick, You are correct.  Typically that is how I remedy the situation. 

In the mean time here I have confirmed that by updating to X16, it seems like this issue may have been rectified.  I will update if I find otherwise but it may be good for anyone still on X15 that it is a known issue.

Monte.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, i4HomeDesign said:

Mick, You are correct.  Typically that is how I remedy the situation. 

In the mean time here I have confirmed that by updating to X16, it seems like this issue may have been rectified.  I will update if I find otherwise but it may be good for anyone still on X15 that it is a known issue.

Monte.

Many will be happy if you are correct, please update the thread if something changes.

M.