monitoren

pokke700

Mijn naam is Paul en ik gebruik Chief Architect X15 voor mijn projecten. Ik heb een specifieke vraag over het werken met meerdere monitoren.
Ik heb een setup met vier monitoren en ik zou graag willen dat elke monitor een aparte camera view toont wanneer ik mijn plan open. Op dit moment moet ik de views 
handmatig schikken elke keer als ik het programma start, wat niet ideaal is. Is er een manier om deze views op te slaan zodat ze automatisch op de juiste monitor 
verschijnen wanneer ik het plan open?
Elke hulp of richtlijn die u **** bieden zou zeer gewaardeerd worden.

Dank u voor uw tijd en assistentie.

Met vriendelijke groet,
Paul

2 hours ago, pokke700 said:

My name is Paul and I use Chief Architect X15 for my projects. I have a specific question about working with multiple monitors. I have a setup with four monitors and I would like each monitor to show a separate camera view when I open my plan. At this moment I have to send the views
manually every time I start the program, which is not ideal. Is there a way to shift these views so that they automatically appear on the right monitor
when I open the plan?
Any help or advice you **** offer would be very appreciated.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

With friendly greetings,
Paul

Hi Paul,

With a little help from Google I was able to translate the question for you.  It would be nice if it worked that way but I am not aware there is a way to do it automatically.

Hallo Paul,

Mit ein wenig Hilfe von Google konnte ich die Frage für Sie übersetzen.  Es wäre schön, wenn es so funktionieren würde, aber ich weiß nicht, ob es eine Möglichkeit gibt, das automatisch zu tun.

• Like 1