Stairs to sit on top of landing and not the side

StephenM

Just wondering if it's possible to get stairs to sit on top of the landing rather than being attached to the side of the landing like shown in the screenshot I've attached.

TIA

Screenshot 2024-06-02 at 1.34.21 AM.png

You should be able to drag that landing under the stairs if you turn off the landing railing and deselect "Automatic Heights" for the stairs.

On 6/2/2024 at 2:06 AM, Chopsaw said:

You should be able to drag that landing under the stairs if you turn off the landing railing and deselect "Automatic Heights" for the stairs.

So I've got the landing at the height I need it but anytime I turn off the landing railing and deselect auto height, and move the stairs up to the proper height, the stairs disappear. If it helps I can attached the file with some pictures of what I am trying to achieve. 

Thanks.

The deselection of "Auto Heights" is for the stairs not the landing.  If you set the stair height first and don't change it then you should be ok.  It may not give you a perfect section view but should look ok in 3D I think.

49 minutes ago, Chopsaw said:

The deselection of "Auto Heights" is for the stairs not the landing.  If you set the stair height first and don't change it then you should be ok.  It may not give you a perfect section view but should look ok in 3D I think.

Okay so now my stairwell doesn't cut, would I have to do that manually now with the auto height deselected?