Help with Stair design and detail

Hi everyone, I'm designing a modern farmhouse style RCA barn with living quarters on 2nd floor and struggling with the stairs. My design calls for L shaped stairs beginning in the right "lean to" going thru the main center section wall as shown below. 

image.thumb.png.7f0ef2cf807606e4288227b5d0d261a5.png    image.thumb.png.cba327b3a85556f9519d10ef0740dc70.png

I'm wanting to maximize headroom while allowing for proper structural needs (i'm not sure how high we can go into that wall).  Obviously need to stay below the top of shed roof but question is how far below. 

For reference, the 7'3" measurement on "Perspective Framing" drawing is from top of landing to bottom of double top plate.  The 7'6" on cross section is to top of same plate.  Nice to have: keep riser above 7" (close to 7 1/4")

image.thumb.png.0f88dccd9df07b9d40b322808fcb766c.png    image.thumb.png.486888afcceffe4c31cc4f9128afb22a.png

Much appreciated team!  Let me know if you need any more drawings/details.

1 hour ago, Renerabbitt said:

326103428_Screenshot2024-03-21161744.thumb.png.c07ace15c505c5714f1cf4a488d28aa8.png

Thanks @Renerabbitt for the help here.  Sorry it's the white section with 7'6" measurement depicted here i'm struggling with.  The 7'6 is top of the plate, 7'3 would be bottom (of top). Do i need a header under that as well?  I'm nervous having such little head room as it is for moving furniture up the stairs.

Much appreciated!

13 minutes ago, flightcrazed said:

Thanks @Renerabbitt for the help here.  Sorry it's the white section with 7'6" measurement depicted here i'm struggling with.  The 7'6 is top of the plate, 7'3 would be bottom (of top). Do i need a header under that as well?  I'm nervous having such little head room as it is for moving furniture up the stairs.

Much appreciated!

This is a code minimum is what I am referring to:
image.thumb.png.12c32110c635496f6823e745ae8f3b04.png
It looks as if you have a structural support above your first riser which requires 6'8 min.

17 minutes ago, Renerabbitt said:

This is a code minimum is what I am referring to:
image.thumb.png.12c32110c635496f6823e745ae8f3b04.png
It looks as if you have a structural support above your first riser which requires 6'8 min.

That's probably my sloppy drawing :). Here's another view.  Highlighted area is what i'm tryna figure out. Can i put header above plates (so i don't reduce the headroom from 7'3")? And is 7'3" even reasonable for living quarters upstairs (the only living quarters in this building)?

image.thumb.png.0f82be6344de0a8d0d850b042b3a39d3.png

14 minutes ago, flightcrazed said:

That's probably my sloppy drawing :). Here's another view.  Highlighted area is what i'm tryna figure out. Can i put header above plates (so i don't reduce the headroom from 7'3")? And is 7'3" even reasonable for living quarters upstairs (the only living quarters in this building)?

well, 6'8 is code minimum because its allowable...same height of clearance as a door which we all have to walkthrough.
Without knowing the implications of the structural change its possible you could put a flush beam, consult an engineer. 

2 hours ago, Renerabbitt said:

well, 6'8 is code minimum because its allowable...same height of clearance as a door which we all have to walkthrough.
Without knowing the implications of the structural change its possible you could put a flush beam, consult an engineer. 

copy that.  yeah, my door is 8' so i'd like to be closer to that. i'll check with engineer...appreciate the help!