Looking for interior designer for basement plan

JamesR

Hey folks,

I'm looking for interior design service to plan out my basement remodel based on a set of wants/needs. I have a CA X15 plan that has all the walls, windows, doors, ceiling, and other structural items drawn in. I would like someone that could provide a series of options for different usages of the space based on how we would like to use the basement. Renderings would not be needed if the Chief plan file was provided. We would like a modest home theater included, so anyone with some experience there would be a bonus. 

Thanks,

--Jamie

9 minutes ago, JamesR said:

Hey folks,

I'm looking for interior design service to plan out my basement remodel based on a set of wants/needs. I have a CA X15 plan that has all the walls, windows, doors, ceiling, and other structural items drawn in. I would like someone that could provide a series of options for different usages of the space based on how we would like to use the basement. Renderings would not be needed if the Chief plan file was provided. We would like a modest home theater included, so anyone with some experience there would be a bonus. 

Thanks,

--Jamie

I'm available, you can click on the links in my signature if you like :)

Hi James, 

I would be happy to help you out with you basement remodel.  I'm an interior designer based out of BC, Canada. You can reach me at julia@westvaleinteriors.com to discuss the project further. 

All the best,

Julia Doering

Westvale Interiors

www.westvaleinteriors.com

If you are still looking for help. Have extensive experience in residential construction and design. As well as knowledge of entertainment systems.

Feel free to email me at j.hughes@hms9.net if you are still looking for help.

James Hughes