Stacked windows in gable wall

Ed_Orum

The stacked windows in the gable wall show up as they should in an exterior elevation view. 

I would like the window labels for the stacked windows to show up on the second floor plan view.  They show up in the attic wall above.

The roof is scissor trusses; 6/12 roof and 3/12 ceiling.  The ceiling trusses show up fine in an elevation view when I hide the exterior wall.

So I have two questions. 

First, why is the gable wall split into a wall and an attic wall?
Second, how can I get the stacked window labels to show up on the seconf floor plan view.

The plan and screenshot are attached.

Thanks in advance,

Lane

image.thumb.png.3d1fdb9624fcc74263d18f2c38de8d9b.png

Mitchell, Donald, 3-16 Inch REVISED 01-16-2024.zip

Like this?  I changed the ceiling height for the loft and the open below rooms of the second floor to 12', went to the attic level (no rooms, just walls), edit>cut the three windows in that gable attic wall, went to floor 2, and paste>hold positioned the windows.  Then went to the attic level and deleted the attic wall, which was not needed.  

Then I moved the window labels of the lower windows under those stacked, so both labels are seen in plan.  You can also go into the window spec for each and offset the label, but I find dragging in planview easier.

Screenshot 2024-02-02 092528.png