Add scale factor for dimensions on imported dwg

madcowscarnival

I'm trying to find out if it is possible to add a scale factor (0.5 in particular) to a CAD detail I'm trying to import into Chief.  I have some/many details in CAD that are drawn at a scale of two, then with the dimensions I just change the scale factor and it dimensions as 1:1.  However, importing into Chief, I can't find a scale factor in the dims dialog box, or any scaling in the import wizard.  Is it possible to add a scale factor to a specific dimension in Chief (so 6' reads as 3')?  As a workaround, I just imported dimensions as CAD blocks, but if I need to manipulate the detail, it would be handy to know.  General searches just lead me to PDF scaling or the unit conversion scaling which "works" but makes the detail a 1:1 and small.

Thank you.

Dimension scaling is possible but is a slippery slope of  mass confusion and potential error.   Is it Transform and Replicate you are looking for perhaps ?  Or just match the drawing sheet scale to your cad block and send to layout at whatever scale is appropriate ?