Align/Distribute Along Line tool in Elevations/Cross Sections

misterwiley

I just ran into something odd. Seems like the Align/Distribute Along Line tool does not work correctly in elevations/cross sections like it does in plan views. Can anyone else confirm that or is it just me.

Specifically I'm opening a elevation, drawing a horizontal poly-line, drawing two vertical poly-lines, selecting the two vertical poly-lines, clicking the Align/Distribute Along Line Tool, selecting the horizontal line, this brings up the Align to Line dialog box. I'm leaving the alignment radio button on none. Selecting Distribute Centers Evenly and Distribute Between End Points radio buttons and click ok. Lines do not center correctly or the same as they do in plan view.

Wondering if I have a setting off or if this might be a bug

2 hours ago, misterwiley said:

I just ran into something odd. Seems like the Align/Distribute Along Line tool does not work correctly in elevations/cross sections like it does in plan views. Can anyone else confirm that or is it just me.

Specifically I'm opening a elevation, drawing a horizontal poly-line, drawing two vertical poly-lines, selecting the two vertical poly-lines, clicking the Align/Distribute Along Line Tool, selecting the horizontal line, this brings up the Align to Line dialog box. I'm leaving the alignment radio button on none. Selecting Distribute Centers Evenly and Distribute Between End Points radio buttons and click ok. Lines do not center correctly or the same as they do in plan view.

Wondering if I have a setting off or if this might be a bug

its a bug, I just reported it and already heard back from Carrie